01 dezembro 2005

R.I.(not in)P.

A (first) Tribute to MTL.
"(...)Die, by my hand
i creep across the land
killing first born man(...)"

"I won't go away, right here i'll stay
Stand silent in flames, stand tall 'till it fades
Shoot me again i ain't dead yet!
All the shots i take
I spit back at you
All the shit you fake
comes back to haunt you
(...)
I'll stand on my own, with a bullet in my back!
I'm stranded and sold, witj a bullet in my back!
I bite my tongue
Trying not to shoot back
No compromise
My heart won't pump the other way(...)"

"(...) Am I who i think i am?
I look out my window and see it's gone wrong
my court is in session and now i slam my gavel down
I'm judge and I'm jury and I'm executioner too!
(...)
I drink from the cup of denial
I'm judging the world from my throne."

Um comentário:

Memnoch disse...

Impressão minha ou notam-se aki tendências anti-sociais? Escondam as facas ka gaja anda possessa...