26 junho 2006

(Never) Say Goodbye

“ (…) remember days of skipping school, racing cars and being cool
with a six pack and the radio we didn’t need no place to go.
Remember at the prom that night, you and me we had a fight
But the band they played our favorite song
And I held you in my arms so strong.
We danced so close, we danced so slow
and I swore I’d never let you go…
Together forever! (…)”
Here I am… just another night… and the radio… the radio started playing that song which reminded me of all those things… all those things I’ve forgot.
Going back on the dark, lost times there are so many pieces I cant remember… lost images, lost words, lost spaces, lost details… and although I keep on trying deeply to remind it I also understood that, as a matter of fact, they aren’t really that important.
And they aren’t that important ‘cause I cant remember that image but I can remember that person, I cant remember those words but I can remember that sound, I cant remember that space but I can remember that action… and I cant remember that detail but I can remember that all!
I want those faded details, I desire them in my mind once again… although I’m happy for I still remember the magic, the feelings, the moments… I still remember me, I still remember you, and I will surely remember us forever…
Tell me… do you remember? ‘Cause these (non) details are really important!

Nenhum comentário: