14 outubro 2006

Sweet Emptiness

- From the despair of not being desperate -

“Oh no, here it is again
I need to know
When I will fall in decay
Something wrong
with every plan of my life
I didn’t really notice that you’ve been here.

Dolefully desired
Destiny of a lie…

Set me free
You’re heaven’s a lie
Set me free with your love
Set me free (…)”
The love reflected on her wooded yes,
the disguised pain on her silent smile,
the remaining wish on her white face,
the darkest fear on her fragile body…
the targetless search on her unknown steps,
the discreet scream on her marked throe,
the lost security on her fading memories,
the dying hope on her small hands…
When there is no reason,
when there is no why,
when there’s no benefit, no prejudice…
Red lips,
dark clothes,
black nails…
A crystal tear,
a frozen skin,
a burning cigarette,
a mute phone,
an empty bottle…
And that sharp knife by her side…
‘cause it’s too soon,
maybe too late…
Another day,
another night…
all this…this emptiness framed on her empire of fallen dreams!...

Nenhum comentário: