27 setembro 2005

People



“(...)It is usual to hear people say they are capable to wake up, have tea and go to bed at the same hour every single day – and they are proud of that discipline.
To me, those people keep on living the Same Day, always.
I have to let happen what really has to happen, so it is necessary to be open to the unexpected. Each day I’m different (…) I will not keep on thinking about what I’ve done because I want to use each and every portion of live I have left.
So I can’t plan anything important. Who plans the important things changes it all into small things. (...)
Here, I have only found normal people, polite, kind. They float between Heaven and Hell, between All and Nothing, and they seem to don’t understand it, and they live well behaved, smiling when they find someone.(...)”

Nenhum comentário: