28 março 2006

Can it?

What’s the time? Seems it’s already morning when I finally lay myself in that dark silken coffin… there’s nothing but the silence of that lost hungry soul…
Where am I? In the middle of all the abstract space there’s no past, no future and no present… the darkness avoids the revealing absence…
Can anybody release me from this pain of nearly being? Can anybody set me free from these polite bright chains surrounding me? Can the absence be the presence? Can it all be nothing? Can death be so soft?
Falling out to almost being, hard enough to not quite feel it… can I keep it up with a pocket full of dreams? With a hand full of hope? Can you promise me no more falling? Would you run away with me tomorrow?
Between nothing and nothingness there’s only the emptiness of this vacuum.

Nenhum comentário: